Responsible Office: Office of the Provost
Originally Issued: April 2002
Revised: Not Applicable
The Provost of Georgia Health Sciences University (Provost GHSU) has approved the following operating procedure for recruitment, actions, processing (benefits and payroll); and campus orientation for faculty.
Incorporating linked resources and revising current guidelines was subsequent to the implementation of PeopleSoft and necessary to coincide with requirements of the new operating system for Human Resources, Payroll and Financials at the GHSU. The Faculty Action and Approval Process (FAAP) will go into effect immediately with a transitional deadline date of May 1, 2002.
1. The Faculty Affairs Web Page – The official GHSU website to access interactive online forms and associated linked resources required for the FAAP and faculty policies, procedures and guidelines in accordance with the Board of Regents Policy Manual.
2. The designation of “Institutional Faculty Action Forms” will collectively reference all institutional forms required for the FAAP of non-paid and paid faculty positions. Institutional Faculty Action Forms (include but are not limited to the following, see the Faculty Affairs Web Page for the current group and the most up-to-date forms).
Recruitment / Guidelines and Linked Resources
- Faculty Employment Request
- Applicant Clearinghouse Form
- Advertisement Template
- Applicant Tracking Form
Faculty Actions / Guidelines and Linked Resources:
- Institutional Schedule for Faculty Actions
- Faculty Funding Form
- Personnel Action Request (PAR)
- Clearance Form
Processing / Guidelines and Linked Resources:
Orientation / Linked Resources: